The Historic Hotels of America’s Admiral Fell Inn, nestled in the heart of the historic Fell’s Point District, allows you to experience the past and embrace the present. The Admiral Fell Inn is your portal to Baltimore’s past and future. Our Baltimore Waterfront Boutique hotel is just steps away from major attractions like the Baltimore Water Taxi across the street to the Fell’s Point Farmer’s Market in center square every Saturday Morning right in front of the hotel!
The Admiral Fell Inn Features
- Tavern at the Admiral, on-site pub
- 4,232 square feet of meeting and event space
- Chef's Table Venue
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Valet Parking Services
Valet Parking Services cost $29 plus tax
Sunday - Thursday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday 6:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Signature Events (Wednesday - Saturday)
- Two Locally Owned Restaurants Accessible through the Lobby
8 Ball Meatball + Points South Latin Kitchen
- Points South Latin Kitchen now offers room service!
- Business Center